5.26.2011

secret survey.


So I have been MIA these days. It's because I am living in Waterton and the internet where I am is poor and so I can't upload photos and I don't like blogging without a nice visual aid at the end. Here are some secrets to make up for my lack of blogging.

SECRET # 1
Who is your last inbox message from?:
Sydnee =)

SECRET # 2
Where was your display picture taken?: 
the civic center at the dance recital

SECRET # 3
Your relationship status?: 
uhh undefined? i dunno haha i guess single but not really looking. not not looking either though? heck if I know.

SECRET # 4
Have you ever lost a close friend?: 
not to death, but lost friends yes

SECRET # 5
Whats your mood right now?: 
hmm.. content.

SECRET # 6
Where do you wish you were right now?: 
I'm quite happy where I am actually

SECRET # 7
Have a crazy side?: 
haha yeah I think everyone does. maybe..?

SECRET # 8
Ever had a near death experience?: 
nope

SECRET # 9
Something you do a lot?: 
pee, sleep, work,

SECRET # 10
Do you hate anyone? 
no of course not

SECRET # 11
What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Well.. he lives in Puerto Rico.. but I hope I'm past the "going for him" part by now?.... haha

SECRET # 12
When was the last time you cried?:
last night

SECRET # 13
Is there anyone you would do anything for?: 
yep a couple

SECRET # 14
Who or what do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Well I'm pretty much usually asleep within seven seconds of closing my eyes.. so not a whole lot of time for any sort of pondering.

SECRET # 15
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: my mother. She tried posting something on someone's wall on facebook but ended up putting it as her status so I had to call and inform her. =)

SECRET # 16
What is your favorite song?: soo many. right now I like the songs war out of peace by tristan prettyman and electric twist by a fine frenzy.

SECRET # 17
What are you doing right now?: 
sittin in a chair

SECRET # 18
Who do you trust most right now? my mother or cody

SECRET # 19
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?:from the magrath triathalon that I didn't run. =)

SECRET # 20
do you love someone?: 
yes, yes I do.

SECRET # 21
Last thing you purchased?: 
rootbeer

SECRET # 22
Describe your life in one word: 
happy

SECRET # 23
Who are you thinking of right now? Katelyn. Because she is my roommate and we just watched that movie. She is probably going to try to kill me tonight. haha

SECRET # 24
Where did you last take a road trip to?: Babb.. real exciting, I know. =)

SECRET # 25
What are you listening to?: only you - joshua radin

SECRET # 26
desricbe the person you like in one word :
umm sweet =)

SECRET # 27
Who was the last person who yelled at you? :
honestly I don't remember

SECRET # 28
Do you act differently around the person you like? well I'm never around him haha but no either way

SECRET # 29
What is your natural hair color? 
brown

SECRET # 30
Who was the last person to make you laugh?:
Katelyn

SECRET # 31
Who was the last person to make you sad?: 
hmm... Clista Rodriguez. haha more frustrated then sad I guess.

SECRET # 32
Who do you miss?: 
cody clay! sher and jennica. 

SECRET # 34
Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
 uhh not that I can recall.

SECRET # 35
Been out of the country?: 
yeah

SECRET # 36
Held hands with the opposite sex within 6 days?: 
nope.

SECRET # 37
If you had to move anywhere else in the world where would you move?: 
I do have to move and I am moving to Texas.

SECRET # 38
Do little things mean a lot to you?:
they sure do. =)

SECRET # 39
Are you happy with life right now?: 
yes, i am.

SECRET # 40
Are you currently jealous?: 
hmm nope.

SECRET # 41
What jewelry are you currently wearing?:
 CTR ring

SECRET # 42
What were you doing last night?: 
sleeping.

SECRET # 44
Have you ever broken someone's heart?: 
I believe so.

SECRET # 45
Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?: 
nope

SECRET # 48
Whats your name again?: 
Janeen

SECRET # 49
What were you doing last Wednesday night?: 
that was last night. I don't even remember. Hung out with Kate.

SECRET # 50
Excited for school?: 
yes. It's about time.

1 comment:

search the blog