8.29.2012

spring cleaning.

Well, summer has left me. It came and went quickly. Some days were perfect. Some days I regret. There are words I wish I would have said and words I wish I wouldn't have. There are things I wish I wouldn't have done, and other things I wish I would have...
 Regardless,
it's time to let summer 2012 rest in peace. 
With that, I think it's time to take a bit of a break. 
With some wise wise words from my lovely friend Karlee, I've decided to simplify things in life. Sure, my life wasn't overly complicated before...
 but I am still taking some me time.

Karlee Rae told me to focus on me. 
Focus on making my life what I want it to be and also focus on becoming who I want to become.
 I really love her for telling me that. 
I feel like I've tried doing that before and sometimes I feel like I figure it out. 
Apparently not.

Truth is, I still just don't really know who I am. I change my mind about things every day. 

I'm scared of commitment and decision making.
I'm scared of honesty.
I'm more scared of dishonesty.
I'm scared of the future and unfortunately, I'm still scared of my past.
And mostly, I'm scared to death of getting hurt.

So, I'm just going to take a little break from planning and dwelling and wondering and pondering and just kind of let myself breathe a little bit and have a little faith that things willlll in fact happen the way they are supposed to. My heart hurts a little bit, but it will be okay someday. =)






1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up Jane!

    I know what it's like to have a heavy heart and a lot on your mind.. some things no matter what.. we cannot change the outcome... Whether it be for the good or for the bad.. the best thing you can do is be content with each and every day you are given. & if worst comes to worst just go along with it, smile & carry on.

    Hope you are well!

    xoxo, Josabet.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog