I found this here, and I like it. I'm going to do it more often maybe if I remember.
1. The best surprise ever would be, a visit from a friend. I love surprise visits. There is something magical about having someone knock on the door only to see someone you love waiting outside very unexpectedly.
2. Summer. Every year of my life. From days at the swimming pool and lemonade stands as a little munchkin to being wreckless and falling in love under the stars as a silly teenager. Summer is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was getting on the wall in Mr. Heninger's class. From the beginning of my grade twelve year I knew I wanted to achieve excellence in that class to the point of getting my picture hung up alongside the English All-Stars. It was worth every re-written essay and flash card and late night of reading.
4. The best part of my day is free time. Whenever that ends up being. When my studying is done and my room is clean and I am free to lay on my bed and text whomever I please and think and listen to music and ponder life and write in my journal. It usually happens a few hours before midnight.
5. Something I like that most people don't is visiting the dentist. I seriously love it. I guess that gives me comfort in the fact that the career I've decided on is a dental hygienist. But seriously, sit me in a dental chair and pick away at my teeth and clean them as long as you want. I love it.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my beliefs. Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has helped me become who I am. It is the center of who I am and directs me where I want to go. I can't imagine living life without knowing what I know and being able to live the way I want to live according to my standards.
7. Something you might not know about me is I love swings. I always have and I always will. Whether it be the freezing cold in the dead of winter or a beautiful summer night under sthe stars, I can be happy on a swing for hours.