7.02.2012

Liebster Award

Sometimes I get nominated for awards on blogger and it makes my whole day. I haven't been nominated for a while (that I know of..) probably due to the fact that I haven't been as active in the blogworld as I used to be. When I saw this tag I was quite excited. I received, from Chrissie from Life with Ze Riberts, the Liebster Award!


This is the description which I got from Chrissie's page.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

(Aww so kind. =) )


Here are the rules for receiving this award:
 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 Things About Me.

1. I have 43 pairs of underwear. Yeah, I counted. I don't think you can ever have too many.
2. I have two paintings of Audrey Hepburn in my room to remind me to stay classy. Also one poster in my living room.
3. I think I might really love animals and it breaks my heart when they are hurt or neglected. I went to the pound once. Worst decision ever. Soo sad. I didn't really know this about myself until recently.
4. I am waiting for a missionary. Yep.  I am I am. Took me until now, nearly 17 months of Cody being away, to outwardly admit that, but I am. Anything could happen once he returns, I know, but I'm still waiting to see what happens. I miss him a lot. He's been gone for 511 days incase you were wondering.  
5. I haven't been home for 179 days. 31 more and I will be home for three whole weeks.  =)
6. I don't really mind doing dishes just as long as they aren't all dried and haven't been sitting there for a long time. 
7. I don't really like breakfast foods. Pancakes, french toast, waffles... they all kinda just make me feel sick.
8. I am a visual learner, not an auditory learner. I realized that most of my life I have spent not paying attention in class because I just have to go back and memorize everything after anyway. Sure, to help me understand concepts if I stay really focused, listening in class helps me, but for memorizing purposes? I'm terrible. I can hardly even repeat a sentence back to someone right after they say it. I think maybe I'm ADD. 
9. I've only used a flat iron on my hair twice in about four months. 
10. Sarah and Bailey are my roomies. They're the best.
11. I remember my dreams probably 4/7 nights a week. Sometimes more.

Okay, here are Chrissie's questions for me.

1. You're about to be shipwrecked... Which 3 items do you grab? Why?
Letter binder. I'd keep it dry somehow. That thing isn't replaceable. 
Water bottle. I'm pretty grumpy when I'm thirsty plus I get terrible headaches when I don't have enough water and it makes everything else in life seem impossible to do.
A knife? Because it seems like a good idea.

2. What's your "guilty pleasure"?
I have so many. Pinterest. TV series. Chick flicks. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Just to name a few.

3. How many parts of the country you're from have you visited? Where?
9/10 provinces. All except for Newfoundland. I better make it there someday. I also want to visit the three territories just because that would be amazing. I just love Canada.

4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Having the envelope on your phone telling you there is a voicemail or a text. Some people leave that thing on there for weeks saying they have a voicemail. GAH. Just delete it! Okay I actually have a lot of pet peeves but thats the first thing I thought of. Another one that is huge, ever bigger than the envelope on the phone, is when people leave banana peels or apple cores sitting out. Oh my word. They start to stink and get all shrivelled up and look so nasty. Seriously people just throw them away. Or out the window. Or something... but do NOT leave them laying around!

5. How many times have you moved house? Have you ever moved to a different part of the country or even a different country all together?
Well, I lived in the same house my whole life growing up. Then I moved to Utah for a few weeks and moved back home because I got sick. And then I moved to Texas for school... then I moved to a bigger apartment. So however many that is. I hate moving.

6. What's your "catchphrase"?
I have no idea. I say "that's lovely" a lot I think?

7. Favourite thing about blogging?
It's a release. Such a good way to get my thoughts down and I love reading old posts and remembering exactly how I was feeling on that day. I also love comments! haha

8. Reality TV programs? Yay or Nay? (if yay what's your favourite one, if nay which one gets on your nerves the most)
Does Bachelor/Bachelorette count? Man I love that show. So dumb but so addicting. 

9. Do you have any allergies?
I do. I was born with a milk allergy that I semi-grew out of when I was about 10, however if I eat dairy products when I am sick or run down I have bronchospasms. Not fun. Also seasonal allergies. And kiwi makes my tongue get all prickly.

10. If you could choose anywhere in the world, but only one place, where would you visit? Why?
England. I want to go to England.

11. If you won the lottery, what would you spend your money on?
School first haha and then I'd definitely have to shop. Then maybe save for a house?

Okayyy here are my 11 questions!

1. What is the best book you have ever read?
2. Who was your first love? When? 
3. What is your worst fear?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is the last movie you watched?
6. What part of your morning routine is essential?
7. Who has influenced your life the most?
8. What was your best birthday ever?
9. How many cell phones have you had in your lifetime?
10. How many times a day do you brush your teeth, and for how long? (be honest!)
11. How many pillows are on your bed?

Tags =)


2 comments:

  1. Love it :) If you want to come to England, you should come visit me!! ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If/When I make it to England, I would definitely come visit you! One more reason to visit =)

      Delete

search the blog