What makes today good.
1. Finding out I actually passed two tests I thought I failed. Two tests I was sure I failed. I'm so glad I didn't study any longer than necessary.
2. Canada day cupcakes. I wish I had a picture to post. Let's just say beavers and hockey sticks were involved.
3. No school tomorrow. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. Yay. I might have to suntan since how I have not spent any time outside since May.
4. I have clean laundry. Hallelujah. This is a feat for me. Not having a washer and drier has proven to be quite a frustration. Ohhh the life of a poor college student.
5. I got a letter from Cody. And even though I have received 80+ letters from him now, I STILL get just as excited to see an envelope addressed to me sitting in the mailbox.