6.27.2011

this.and.that.

So my blog is a fail lately. I don't know why I don't blog as much as I used to. I'm thinking because I am so much more busy than I was in the past year? Or lazy? Both?
Anyway. A couple cool thoughts today.
Uhh...
I got eye surgery?
Yeah.
The end.
and.
This song right here completes me.


It's so good right?
Thanks to Pretty Little Liars.
 Made the scene it was played during 2034982034928302984109248x better than it already was.

Did you know I move to Texas in fifty four days.
Five.Four.
Whoooaaaaaaa where is the summer going?

Umm and Ryan's leaving. Where the heck is time going?
Did he not JUST get his mission call?

I spent yesterday afternoon with Ryan.Jared.Braden.Karlee.Kate.
I love hanging out with people from my grade.
We're all just in the same place in life.
Awkwardandstuckandwaiting.
We can all be awkward and stuck and waiting together.
It's so wonderful to see how we have all changed in the past year though.
Well. Peaceeeoutt.



2 comments:

  1. ahh, love the song! i am always looking for new music... can't live a day without it. i also just discovered your blog today and i have fallin' in love with it. you got yourself a new follower!

    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane..

    You're moving to Texas? What part?

    I'm sorry about all the extra & perhaps unnecessary comments.. but I haven't been on my blog in a while.. so it's kinda nice catching up with everyone!

    xo, Josabet.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog