9.01.2011

I'm back.

I solemnly swear not to neglect the blog for such a long time.. hardly ever again. So much has happened.. oh my. I have been running for ten days straight. Really. It's been wonderful. Hectic, but wonderful.

My room is so cute.  I love it here.

Apparently I love to organize things?

I walk to school. J-Walk. There are no cross walks. It is crazy and I hope I don't die this year.

I have four cases of pop under my bed. There was a deal if you bought four okay? Don't judge me.

So.. I kinda feel like my life has actually started now. It's the weirdest thing. For the first time in my life, I feel like I don't have a million questions about my future. That feels wonderful.

Past has passed for a reason. I'm so glad.

Spring hasn't texted me a reminder for a few days but I don't even need her to anymore because I remember by myself. I'm growing up.

Everyone should read this. It's brilliant right?

I love it here.

It's a good thing I love country music. I officially am living in Texas. My radio stations basically consist of country music. Oh.. and I'm pretty sure I pick up the Spanish radio too.

I live about twenty minutes from Mexico. My mom thinks I'm going to get sold into the sex trade.

I miss my mom.

There is a freaking pool outside my apartment. And the water? It's warm, not cold.

I got all these really cool sharp dental instruments already. They're sharp. I also made a lovely friend. We were already friends.. but she was the first persons mouth I got to peek inside and vise versa. and I feel like we'll be friends forever because of that.

Bailey is going to save me a lot of money and I think she will make the show Extreme Couponing someday. It's really only a matter of time. She's even cutting them out right now.

My instructors are so great. They say ya'll and stuff.

I love my room mates already... even though Becky thought I stole the lightbulb from the fridge. =)

I went out for wings tonight for the first time ever. Weird.. I know. Wings creep me out. I got the boneless ones and they were just kinda like chicken tenders. For everyone out there who also gets creeped out by wings, the boneless ones are not-so-creepy.

I just ordered two pairs of scrubs, or fancy pajamas as Bailey says, for over a hundred dollars and I'm not even mad. Just excited.

Have I mentioned I love it here? I am definitely in the right place. =)




3 comments:

  1. Aww.

    Welcome to Texas, Jane!

    Hope you enjoy your stay!

    - Josabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you love it!
    and its so true... either country or spanish.
    even on tv all the stations are like spanish... its great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drove by your house the other day and wondered to myself how your mom was doing without you?? I'm sure she misses you too. I miss you, I'm glad you love it :)

    ReplyDelete

search the blog