2.27.2012

music monday.

In a book, in a box, in the closet
In a line, in a song I once heard.
In a moment on a front porch late one June
In a breath inside a whisper beneath the moon

So Leighton Meester sings this song, and so does Rascal Flatts. I think they are both great except I prefer Leighton Meester because of my deep love of Blair Waldorf.. and its easier to sing along to another girl then a guy.. Anyway. 
It's called 
Words I Couldn't Say.

I watched Country Strong for the millionth time this weekend. Okay, I've actually only seen it like four times. 
I'm going to go buy a cowboy hat now and its going to look great.
That show has some awesome songs and some awesome quotes. I've posted about this before I think but oh well. This one stood out to me this weekend.
Fall in love with as many things as possible.

That phrase just makes me love life a little bit more. I think I'm going to do just that. =)

2 comments:

  1. i loveee rascal flatts and that song and its applicable to my life...so yeah, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song and leighton meester's version as well!
    country strong helped convert me to being a fan of country music.

    mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

search the blog