7.07.2010

that would be nice.

It would be nice to have a good suntan right now.
It would be nice to be all caught up on sleep.
It would be nice to not have to work at Subway, but be able to live with all the lovely girls I get to live with. :)
It would be nice if Bailey's hammock didn't break.
It would be nice if I got my English diploma back to find that I will be appearing on the wall...
It would be nice to win the lottery too, and have all my schooling paid for.
It would be nice to be friends with everybody? hmm..
It would be nice to win a shopping spree.
It would be nice to own a pair of flats in every single color. And a cardigan in every color.
It would be nice if I could lift the delivery boxes at work without being sore the next day.
It would be nice if I could run for three hours without getting tired.
It would be nice to own a condo on the beach. In Florida.
It would be nice to own a pair of coach flats like Jenn's that I so dearly love.
It would be nice to know how my life is going to pan out..
It would be nice to be able to live just one day from the past.
It would be nice to be able to fix that one day from the past.
It would be nice to be more organized.
It would be nice to have a summer romance. To keep me happy. To pass the time. To learn. To love and to grow. :)


Yes, I think I would quite like that.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly would be nice. I'm with you on the flats, cardigans, delivery boxes, romances, oh who am I kidding, we're always on the same page.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog