2.19.2011

eleven.

As previously mentioned, I have become this incredibly lame, lame girl. At first I wasn't proud of it, but now I have no shame. 
I had a not-so-good day. Straight up. No.. nothing went horribly wrong.. it was just a hard day. 
Why?
Perhaps because I have reached the day eleven mark, and yes, eleven days is the longest I have gone without seeing Cody for over a year. I guess that number is just going to keep increasing from now on. It's kind of a big deal to me okay?
Worthy of a blog post for sure.
So I decided to do something to make myself feel better. I discovered I have a talent...


ask for source.

I officially make a pretty mean care package. Just saying. You should probably all be jealous of the moment Cody gets the mail next week. 
I feel better.



1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. You're not alone in the "lameness". I am a stay at home mom and I keep my nephew all day while my sister works as well so as you can imagine I've done NOTHING since Wednesday except stuff my face with chocolate, write in my journal, write Chris letters, and be online all day. haha
    I dunno if that's a pic of your package but it is cute. lol

    ReplyDelete

search the blog