2.15.2011

Love.

"Liiiightbulb?!"
Okay Steph, what movie? =)

Okay but really. I have had an eye opening day.
Valentine's Day isn't all about couples. No but really! It doesn't have to be about whether or not you are single or in a relationship. It doesn't matter if you are married or engaged or heartbroken or chasing someone or in a rut or waiting for someone or simply have no interest in anyone at all. It doesn't have to be chocolate and flowers and kisses. Sure, that's all great, but I learned something this Valentine's Day. It is simply about celebrating love. That's all. 
That is exactly what my day was about. Celebrating love. Love for family and friends, family of friends, and friends of family.
Who doesn't have any sort of love in their life?
I certainly hope everyone has a little bit of love coming from somewhere.
Apparently I have love coming from everywhere.
I am honestly speechless. I know I wrote a whole post on how great people are, but it has just hit me again. I am so grateful to have such amazing people be apart of my life. I have never felt so geniunely loved and cared for as I did this Valentine's Day. Thank you, everyone, who took time out of their day to share kind words with me. I love you all. 


2 comments:

  1. -- it's Despicable Me in case anyone was wondering!
    glad you had a great valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog