5.24.2010

May Long.

As I lay in my room Saturday night with a few of my room mates, we reminisced about this exact weekend last year. We laughed and realized how lame we were for having ZERO plans for this weekend! Last year was the beginning of The Adventures. (more adventure posts to come I am SURE!) Well that changed in a hurry... May Long was epic.





Reasons why this weekend was so memorable:

--> diet coke still cures me from lack of sleep

--> Sydnee saw a cougar. With four legs, two eyes, and a bushy tail.

--> I don't know how to play Rook, unfortunately.

--> There is still hot chocolate under the pop machine.

--> I have a new little family of 5 fabulous girls named Bailey, Shikari, Kate, Sydnee, and Haley and I am SO excited for this summer.

--> I opened a time capsule from 2008 and found that a prediction I forgot I made indeed came true

--> Kate climbed that rock.

--> Rodeo.

--> 6 on 6? Thanks Bailey.

-->  "Told you from the start.. baby from the start. I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart." insert hug from Bailey here :)

--> Here is my comeback. "You were hanging in the corner with your five best friends. You heard that I was trouble but you couldn't resist." insert high five from Caleb here :)

--> "Don't let them in!"

--> Apparently some people sleep in their shoes

--> the Aim High bracelet that was so.. well aimed?

There are so many more! This weekend was epic, like I said, but maybe not for these reasons. Maybe for reasons no one will ever understand. I honestly was one of the most rewarding, but one of the hardest weekends I've ever had.. but I'm going to sleep now because it has been time for far too long. Thank you May Long for being so successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog