6.27.2010

I quit.

I always thought giving up was taking the easy way out. I was always taught not to quit. I was always pushed to persevere. I always believed this was true in every circumstance, but today I changed my mind.
Sometimes giving up is all you have left.


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.  ~Author Unknown



There comes a point in life where you can choose to be set free of the things bringing you down. Don't be afraid to leave behind things that hurt you. Even if you feel obligation to remain, you are free, just as I am. Goooodbye troubles. I'll be seeing you after summer holidays are over.
Thats all. :)

1 comment:

  1. and Summer holidays have other good things in store for you Jane. I loveeeeeee you, and I know this is probably best for now.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog