6.21.2010

questions and storms.

Today, my thoughts are all over the map. So do your best to follow if you wish, but don't hurt your head over it. It's not worth it.


So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face? Well, I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place. Thank you Missy Higgins for giving me an inspirational song to listen to today. Yesterday someone asked me a profound question: "Is lying okay if it makes the outcome better?"
I really don't know the answer. I didn't then, and I still don't after thinking about it all night, and I'm sure I will never know. What I do know is I don't like this outcome, so if you were trying to make things better you failed. Miserably.

Thunder. Yesterday I fell asleep to the sun shining bright in a sky with no clouds. An hour later, I was awakened by deep crackling thunder. Before I even opened my eyes, a smile came to my face. I finally went to the window and watched as the sky covered Waterton in the most beautiful of rainstorms. Surprising how things such as thunder can always bring a smile to my face. Of course, this is the first rain storm of the summer. Of course, I thought of the song Thunder by Boys like Girls. Of course, I was taken back to the summer rainstorms I have faced over the past few years. Of course, this rainstorm was inevitable. Of course, I am going to smile despite of the storms.. because I always do. The storm always ends you know, and the sun comes back.. which leads me to another beautiful quote:
 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."


You know what? I love dancing in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog