Okay well let me start off with a summary of how my March went. I'd say I was fairly successful. Not perfect though. There is always next month!
- My room is a mess. I cleaned it really good twice, but it didn't last. I know, I'm terrible.
- I am still waiting to hear back from a few places for a summer job... but I officially have a plan C now if both of them don't work out.
- No quilt. Oh well.
- I went shopping. Don't tell my parents.. I only bought things that were on sale though. :)
- So I didn't save 99% of my earnings. More like 80%... which is a lot better than before. I feel like I've made progress.
- I didn't wash my mom's car because it is still so muddy outside. I did clean out the inside of it though.
- I donated to a children's charity. Not much, but hey. I still did it with the ideas of my March goals in mind.
- I made breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day since Wednesday for three girls I'm babysitting. Not to mention I taught the youngest one how to ride a two-wheeler? Bonus points, thanks.
- my treadmill is officially part of my exercise routine. Unfortunately the TV in front of it only gets the business channel. You'd think I would be very educated in the stock market these days, but I'm really just not. I think I tune out the TV.
- I don't exercise how I originally planned, but I have an official exercise routine. I can tell its making a difference. My butt has been sore for two weeks. Progresssss! :)
- J Biebs. Check. Also brought along three more friends to infect them with the fever.
- so the not sleeping in one was a failure. I won't go into details.
- choreography: done.
- institute every week. yes yes yes and yes.
I'd say it was a successful month.
Inspired by conference this past weekend, I am officially making a To Be list instead of a To Do list for this month.
1. Be non-judemental. This is something I have been working on for a while. I get very upset when I feel I am being judged, so I know I need to stop judging others.
2. Be efficient. I need to stop being lazy on some days and get out of bed at a normal time and use my time wisely. If I spent as much time serving others as I do on facebook, the world would be a happy place. Also. if I spent as much time exercising as I did on my blog?.. ya. I won't even go there. It's time to use my time better.
3. Be clean. I am going to make a conscious effort to only handle each thing once, meaning I need to put things away instead of just dropping them on the floor. Keep my room clean, help with dishes, put my make up away.. the easy stuff that clutters my space. I'm sick of it!
4. Be friendly. I could probably say thank you a million more times a day. I could probably have a smile on my face more often.
I'm not sure how I will keep track of these, but I am definitely putting out a conscious effort to be a better person this month.. specifically in these ways. Hopefully there will be specific situations that I can write about on my blog. :) Wish me luck.