4.29.2011

How lovely. =)

One of my favorite bloggers named Natasha gave me this award. (Followed by Juhee, of course. Thank you)


I have to share seven things about myself and award 15 new bloggers this award.
First things first...
I remember finding Natasha's blog, among many others I found at the same time. I discovered her in a group on facebook. I won't go into details. =) However, she wrote a post that I seriously fell in love with a few weeks ago. It is right here if you want to take a look. I think it is just absolutely darling, and she took the words right out of my mouth.
Natasha has a missionary who is coming home sooo very soon. I wish them the very best. =)

Okay. Seven things about myself.

I have the best friends in the whole world. We are all finally reunited once again for the entire summer. It is strange how although we hardly even talked while we were apart for months at a time, as soon as we were all back together, it was like nothing had changed between us for the most part. =)

I do not like getting picked on. I pick up on subtle hints. I can see right through a person when they are insulting me underneath of their words. Don't try it. If you have been doing it.. please stop it. Also, don't do it with my friends. I will get very defensive and will most definitely speak up about it. I don't mean to be rude, but it just happens. If you do, I will probably stop talking to you altogether because I don't like being around people who make me or my friends feel crappy about ourselves.

I sometimes rant (as you can see above) but I feel bad if my blog is negative all the time. I don't like to complain, but sometimes I just need to say things. I feel like my blog is my space. I get to write what I want.. however, I try to be more positive on it rather than negative.

I am a different person than I was even a few months ago. I'm not saying I've grown up or I have become this amazing person, because I haven't. I am just different. I care about different things and I have different ideas for life. I like to think that perhaps I have matured or something, but I'm not sure if that's it. I think I am just more sure of myself and I care less what other people think. I feel like I know myself a lot better. If you had an opinion of me, whether it be a good one or a bad one, in the first 19 years of my life, perhaps erase it and get to know me again. I think you will find I am not what I once was in many aspects.

I think puppies in purses are so cute. In March when I was at Jordan's bachelorette party, her friend's mother had a tiny little terrier inside of a bag. I fell in love. When I was flying home from Florida there was a couple that was travelling with their terrier. She just lived inside a little bag as well. So adorable.

One of the reasons I love blogging so much is because a blog is so personal to an individual. I feel like you actually get to know someone. You get to go behind the scenes and read their daily thoughts. One of my hugest pet peeves is when someone tells another person that their blog should be a certain way, or tells them what and what not to do. It is YOUR blog people. Please, make it your own. Don't listen to others. You just do what you want. It is better that way! =)

I love people. I love meeting people. I love finding out their quirks and sharing secrets. I love finding common interests and realizing that there are people all over the world that are just like me. I love meeting people for the first time and knowing that it is a completely fresh start. 

Okay lovelies. I am awarding the following!


Happy blogging!
Oh.. and checkout THIS giveaway! Awesome right? I have started entering these. Maybe I will win someday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm on there..but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do? You know me and my blogging skills. HA! Love ya girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww after reading this I fell back in love with my blog. Who cares if I forget to post months in a row or I post about dumb things....that's pretty much the story of my life. My blog definitely represents me haha! Love you Jane, and love that you stick up for your friends we are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time I won a Busy Bee Lauren give away and I died inside because I was so happy. Dude-- I NEVER win things!!!

    ReplyDelete

search the blog