9.20.2010

the light. :)

When I opened the page to begin a new post, a million thoughts went through my head on what I could write about. So many things went wrong today. I could write about all of those things, or just one.


1. I could write about the person who hurt my feelings
2. I could write how frustrated I am that my room is a mess. 
3. I could complain about the person who went back on their word, costing me almost $400.00. 
4. I could express my frustrations over how ridiculous some people are.. or about how unoriginal they are. Trust me, I could go on forever about that one. Why can't people be happy being themselves? Why can't they be who they are, because they won't last any other way? 
5. I could write about why I'm jealous today. 
6. I could write about my broken heart—about the boy who changed my life and then disappeared.
7. I could write about my over-protective mother who sometimes drives me crazy, 
8. I could write about all the dead ends I've discovered for myself today.
9. I could go on forever about the last ten reasons I've cried. 
10. I could write about the ten newest reasons why I want to cry.

.. but why would I do that?
I guess instead, I'll do this.

1. I'll accept that the person who hurt my feelings probably has no idea why I'm offended, or maybe that I'm offended even at all. I'll just forget about that one. No point in holding grudges.
2. Yes, my room is a mess and I can't exactly start organizing it until I get the rest of my things from Utah. Good thing my friends parents are so amazing, and are going to be bringing me my things as soon as they can. I sure love how much others are willing to serve. 
3. Sure, I lost almost $400.00 in this process, but it just could have been so much worse. I'm so happy I was able to return all my text books past the normal date, and that most of my tuition is in the mail on its way back to me.
4. People will always be unoriginal, but I suppose I should be flattered that others admire what I do, and what my friends do, and want to do that for themselves. Knowing that people look up to me sure makes me want to be a better example.
5. Jealous? Jane? That's unheard of :) I'm happy that those I am close to can still be out having fun. They deserve it.
6. I guess everyone has experienced a broken heart. The thing about those, is they always heal with time, so I've heard. Maybe I haven't got there yet, but I have faith that someday I will. I will always be grateful for the experiences I have had, and for how much stronger I have become because of this. 
7. My mom wakes me up all the time to make sure I'm still alive. I'm so happy she made me some real soup, and she cares enough to make sure I don't need to go back to the hospital. It'd be sad if she didn't care, wouldn't it?
8. Dead ends? Sure, in some aspects my life has sort of, stopped. I am back in Cardston, yes, and I am not sure where I will be next, but I will accept this time I have been given as a gift to decide what it is exactly I need to be doing at this point in my life. I will develop some good habits, and hopefully learn whatever it is I need to learn these next few months.
9. - 10. Crying is great. I've always been a firm believer that crying is God's little gift to everyone. Somehow, by shedding this liquid from these ducts naturally existing in the corners of our eyes, we are able to experience a sense of relief. What a miracle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog