11.21.2010

11, 12, 13


I've kind of fallen behind on this challenge. I really wish that meant my social life was so fabulous that I've been too busy to post.
Unfortunately, that isn't the case.
Oh well.

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Gossip Girl
because who else dresses as wonderfully as Blair Waldorf?
and because he's Chuck Bass..

Grey's Anatomy
because every episode makes me cry.
and because Derek Shepherd is a perfect character..

Gilmore Girls
because it's so hilarious even though you don't expect it to be.
and because Paul Anka (the dog)..

Friends
because you can see an episode a million times and it's just as funny
and because Phoebe Buffet.

Pretty Little Liars
because everyone has their secrets
and because it reminds me of the summer

90210
because sometimes I see snapshots of Hollywood and it reminds me of how hot California is
and because it keeps me up to date with clothing trend changes.

The OC
because it was the first TV series I ever really got into
and because Seth Cohen and his curly hair.

... you get the picture. 
TV shows have kind of been an escape for me over the past few years of my life. Judge me all you want. My pathetic and embarrassing addiction is under control.



Day 12-What you believe

I believe in miracles.
I believe that things will work out the way they are supposed to in the end.
I believe that working hard has good results.
I believe that every person needs occasional alone time.
I believe in love.
I believe that unconditional love is the key to successful friendships and relationships.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe in God. 
To find out more about my religious beliefs, click here, or of course, just ask me. =)



Day 13-Goals

Although my short term goals have all changed drastically in the past few months as life has taken some unexpected twists and turns, my long term goals have never changed.
Get married in the temple.
Raise a beautiful family.
Be soooo happy.


As for the rest.. we'll have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog