11.26.2010

history.

[One second ago] I laughed. Right out loud all alone here in my room.
[One minute ago] Dallin and I decided to face the world and take part in an event we both aren't sure about taking part in.
[One hour ago] I finally started some laundry. What an accomplishment. =)
[One day ago] I spent time with some friends from high school, and realized that I am going to miss them when we no longer can just play monopoly in my basement because we all live so far away from each other, when we all have our own new lives.
[One week ago] I woke up to a shining clean house. It took a long time, but it was so worth it.
[One month ago] I started dwelling in the past a little bit too much, and it caused a few people some pain, including myself.
[One year ago] that's right, one year ago today, I decided to take a chance, because what if it was that moment? You know what? It was. The moment made history, but that's just it. 
It's all history.
Everyone always says whats in the past is in the past, and I firmly believe in that.
ask for source.

So why am I still writing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog