11.11.2010

days two and three.

Day 2- Something that stresses you out

Day 3-Your siblings and parents

Something that stresses me out. Well, unfortunately I am the type of girl who stresses over a lot of things. It stresses me out to pick one thing that stresses me out. Ironic? I will list the first five things that come to mind. 
1. Having a messy room (my mom will laugh at that because it is always a mess =) )
2. Not knowing what I want to do for the rest of my life
3. Knowing that someone is upset with me
4. The unknown. Not knowing how someone is doing, and not being able to do anything about it.
5. Writing. Oddly enough, it does. I love it, and it calms me, but not being able to think of the perfect word to use, or going back and reading an old post that I've written that has grammatical errors and wondering who has noticed them stresses me out because it drives me crazy to read things with grammatical errors. Being a young aspiring writer really makes me want to be sure that everything I ever publicly post anywhere is completely accurate; however, this is just a blog. I guess mistakes happen, especially since 95% of the time I post it is because my head is exploding and I just have to write so I can make sense of my thoughts. Oh well. I guess it happens right?

ask for source.


My Familyyyyy.
My parents. I seriously love my parents so much. Sometimes they drive me crazy and I know I drive them crazy... but they sure love me.



Okay so here is the rest of my family. I guess the first thing I'll say is we are not the family who gets family pictures. In fact, this is the only picture I think we have of our entire family in the past.. I don't even know how long. Thanks for getting married Jenn and Brian so I have a picture to post. =)
So, I'm the baby of the family. I won't deny that I perhaps am a little bit spoiled, but I think it compensates in the fact that I had to live alone with the parents for three years... just kidding. It wasn't even that bad. 
Chris is the best brother in the world. I'm pretty sure there isn't anything he wouldn't do for any of his little sisters. Not only that, he is SERIOUSLY talented, and I am so proud of him.
Chad and Sher are absolutely fabulous. I love knowing that if I ever needed a place to stay, they would welcome me in a second. They never have anything rude to say about anyone and seriously always just want to do something fun. It's the best!
Jenn and Brian. They are so perfect for each other in strangely, every single way. I love that they are just, so in love still. I guess being newly weds does that to you. They're the best, and honestly I could be so content just hanging out, the two of them and myself, and I would never get bored and they would never make me feel bad about intruding on their time.. oh wait. I did do that! Thanks for taking such good care of me when I was sick.
When I think of my family it sure makes me think of Christmas. Being the youngest and having my two oldest siblings graduate like ten years before me sure made Christmas special. I love having everyone home, and I can't wait until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog