11.16.2010

what a weird day.

Day 7-Favorite movies
Titanic. 
Pearl Harbour
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
The Notebook
Sweet Home Alabama
Despicable Me
Little Women
Life is Beautiful
Gone with the Wind

I love all sorts of movies, except movies I can't follow. That drives me nuts. My mind isn't really focused on movies right now, so I don't really feel like getting into that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wrote the worlds longest blog post, then deleted it all. This is all I have for today.
a;lskdfja;lskdjfa;lskdjfa;lskdjfaksjdf.


They say it’s easy to forget your troubles when the weather’s warm. But all it takes it’s one fall breeze to blow reality right back in your face.
source.

 
ask for source.

Oh. and PS. I had the time of my life, fighting dragons with you.

1 comment:

  1. Random. Soo I may or may not absolutely love your blog! I always read it with jealousy because I wish that mine was as wonderful as yours haha. It's so great!

    ReplyDelete

search the blog