11.16.2010

S.L.M.J.M.

Day 8-A place you've traveled to
A place? A? I love to travel. 
I've been to 9/10 Provinces. I've been to Eastern USA.. so like. Maine, Massachusetts, and New York, and some other states over there that I can't remember. I've been to Florida and California both a few times. I've been to Montana, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. I guess I've landed in a few other states before, but I won't really count that. I've travelled to the Bahamas, and to Mexico, and I've been to Germany and Austria. I absolutely love to travel! If I could, I would spend all of my money and the rest of my life travelling. =)

------------------------------------------------------------
So I have this friend. I'm sure you have all heard of her, because I mention her often. Michelle. =)
She and I have a lot of things in common. Sometimes it scares me how much we are alike. We are both a little bit conniving and like things to go our way. Luckily. "our" way, is the same way. 

Meet: Simply Little Miss Janelle Micheen.

We both love all things Disney.

We even both know the secret...

We both love to dance. 
photo by Trisha.

We took this picture in grade 9.
And totally by accident, this one two years later.
Weird right?

We document everything.

Like riding the Tower of Terror

and getting smooshed by watertfalls

and wearing 3D glasses

and jumping to our deaths...
or bridge jumping

and riding away on Rosie
Photo by Trisha

and getting attacked by Pacman Ghosts.
Photo by Trisha

Okay enough of that. Hmm. 
OF COURSE.

We both love Rafe..
Photo unavailable... so here is another one I like instead. =)

We both love/hate cats..
To see just how much.. click here for  more cat photos.

We cheered together.

We travel together.
to Europe & Florida.


We even both have bad posture.

We like to exercise together too.
Just kidding. Just dress up for dances.


She even found a way to be sure that we graduated together. =)
Photos by Trisha


Michelle is witty. She is so smart and an excellent writer. I miss her terribly and just can't wait to see her. =)


1 comment:

  1. I really can't tell you just how much I love this post. You and your clever little comments. :) I may or may not have read them all in the voice.

    ReplyDelete

search the blog