What do ya know. I won an award.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Chanel for awarding me with this. I have never won a blogger award so this is a big day. I already wrote a post about Chanel once right here, as she was my 50th follower. She's pretty cool in my books.
Speaking of followers..
It wasn't even that long ago that I hit 50, and now I somehow have reached 77... Imagine the post dedicated to my 100th follower? Be excited. Perhaps a giveaway?...
I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of my new followers! I'm not sure what has happened but suddenly I feel like I have all these new friends, or I have been invited into a club of bloggers or something.
Anyway, Madison also mentioned me for this award, so I would like to thank her as well. Her blog was private a while back and when I found out today that it has been public for a while I had some serious catching up to do.. I actually read every single post. Love it! You should probably take a look.
Anyway, apparently this award comes with some expectations.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back to your post
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Award to 15 new bloggers (Chanel said 10, but Madison said 15. I'm going with 15.)
4. Contact these new bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
Well. Here are seven things about me.
1. I'm a regular normal plain girl. I am 5"5 and I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
2. The blog world is one of my favorite worlds. Super Mario World.. World of Warcraft.. Wizarding World of Harry Potter.. (okay maybe H.P. is a tie...I'll let you know when I get home from Florida) The blog world just OWNS all the other worlds.
I love the friends I have made, and I love discovering wonderful blogs. I love getting comments or hearing that someone creeps on my blog.
3. I'm shy around people I don't know very well. I think I come across as stuck-up because of it, but honestly it is probably because I am too scared to strike up a casual conversation or because I think you hate me. (k but seriously)
4. I love people watching. I think it is fabulous and could probably do it for hours.
5. I cannot stand when people are fake. I will not expand on this because it will make my #5 way longer than the rest. Another post, another day.
6. I'm way too competitive. Usually kind of quietly and secretly.. which is probably not a good thing all the time.
7. Getting sick and having to move back home from University and adjust to a life I wasn't planning was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.
Okay. Here are 15 recently discovered blogs..
There have been MANY, but these are the ones I think deserve this award.
(I hope tagging them counts as contacting them..)
(Okay, that last one is not-so "recently discovered" but still deserves the award.. And since I did so good with all the rest of them being newly discovered I figured I could make an exception, especially since she was the first person to tag me in a blog. It's only fair.. Just saying.)
Wow okay. That was surprisingly difficult.