1.15.2011

Day 3

Day 3 - I feel like I've written a few posts about my parents, which makes sense how I always take part in these little challenges. My parents are great. Sometimes we don't get along, but when we do? We really get along. Setting aside everything worldly and frustrating and everything we don't agree on, my parents are always there when I really need them, for the things that really matter. =)


So. I heard this quote today. 
"To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own." - Abraham Lincoln.
What a brilliant man, right?

source undisclosed.

I think that ends up being more often than not.

Sometimes its smiling despite the tears and saying the things necessary to make another happy in the long run is what really matters. Sometimes I struggle with this, but every once in a while I really remember that some things are important right now and some things aren't. What really matters is that everyone is happy in the long run. Maybe? Well. Maybe for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog