Ya. I can't help but start these things. I'm not sure what it is, but they are my favorite ever.
I found this lovely little challenge from this lovely blog. =)
Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day Day
07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment
So I guess it's Day 1.
It says use a picture to introduce yourself. I didn't really want to put a picture of myself up, but I liked this one. She looks happy, and I'm happy, so I figured it was suiting enough.
Well. I'm Simply Jane. I think there are a lot of people that believe they know me. People I have interacted with over the past few years, people who read my blog, people who are friends with me on facebook, people who have heard of things I've done or ways I have acted, or people who are friends with my friends. Maybe you do know me, but I really think it is more likely that you don't. There haven't been very many people that I truly believe have known who I am, and the person I want to be. There are one or two for sure, but I think it ends about there. Here are some things I think maybe people don't know about me.
1. I hate confrontation. I have been called a pushover. I won't deny that. I hate hurting people or causing unnecessary problems and when I accidently do, I believe it is the worst feeling. I think this has lead me to be trampled on and used a few too many times in my life.
2. I'm very opinionated, but rarely actually voice my opinions. While hanging out with people, I would much rather let someone else decide what movie to watch, where to eat, or what to do, because I'd rather be the one who is unhappy with the decision than dealing with the complaints of those I am with.
3. I'm an observer. I seriously have no problem sitting out on a game and watching everyone else participate. I enjoy it. This goes with cards, video games, sports.. basically anything.
4. When I was eight, I told my dad I was going to be opening a homeless shelter when I was older.
5. I didn't used to think this about myself, but I've come to the realization of how much I love animals. I will cry if I hear about animals being tortured or see an animal in pain.
6. The first impression I get from everyone, is that they don't like me. Perhaps I am just seriously lacking in confidence, but honestly, I just assume people don't. I'm not sure why. It's really kind of embarrassing, but maybe it's easier that way.
7. I am really good at putting two and two together. I don't know how, but honestly I can judge situations, read peoples faces or actions, or assume results from things so accurately it is almost scary.
8. I hate my handwriting. I have the hardest time writing letters because I think it is atrocious and I don't want anyone to see.
9. I have become way too talented at acting like I don't care about things that hurt me. If someone tells me something that makes me want to die, I am very good at not letting my true feelings show. I don't think it's really healthy actually. I just really don't like others to know when I am hurt. Putting on a happy face makes it so much easier.
10. I think I gossip too much. I really wish I didn't. I try not to, and I am working on it, but it is a fact of life and something I struggle with. However; I am fully capable of keeping a secret if necessary, or if it is for someone I love.
Well, I guess everyone knows me a little bit better, but I'm pretty sure I still remain a mystery to 99.9999% of the population. Probably more.