10.11.2010

Dear Audrey

Today is the day I write to someone who is dead, that I wish I could talk to. This is the first person who came to mind. =)


Dear Audrey:
You are such an inspiration. I don't have much to say to you. If I was to get a chance to talk to you, I would want you to do all the talking. Your words are simply fabulous!
With love, 
Simply Jane


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 


"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." 


"Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you."


"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once." 


"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog