10.15.2010

i misssss you plus songs.

Day 15. Dear Person I miss the most.


I really don't know who this person is. I miss a lot of people. I miss old friendships that have dimmed, and I miss relatives that I just don't see very often. I miss my siblings. I miss my high school teachers. I miss my room mates at BYU. I miss everyone, so I guess I have nothing in particular to say about that today. 

Every Song

side note: don't judge my links. I was just making it easy to hear the songs, not see the often lame videos.

Dream - Priscilla Ahn
Madly - Tristan Prettyman
You Will Never Be - Julia Sheer
Superman Tonight - Bon Jovi
Papercut - Apollo Drive
Gotta Have You - The Weepies
Dance So Good - Wakey Wakey
I'll Hold My Breath - Ellie Goulding
Silence - Aly & AJ
Run - Rex Goudie
When You Find Me - Joshua Radin
Do You Remember Me? - Liz Golden

Okay I'll stop myself before I just write one million songs.

I could go on forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

search the blog